Corporate Services is the operational department of Dancom
Based at :-
HQ, Selangor – Jalan 227B, Petaling Jaya
- Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy, Commerce or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Analytical, meticulous, team worker.
- must be adaptable and possess initiative
- Preferably specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Sales & Distribution
Dancom TT&L Telecommunications (M) Sdn Bhd, deals in the distribution of consumer goods and services ranging from prepaid calling cards to consumer premises equipment (CPE) for office communication and automation. The Distribution Group is further divided into: FMCG Card Division, Office Solutions Division, Ruijie Network Systems Division and Service & Technical Division.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Proactively develop and manage channel partners to grow and develop business relationship and business opportunities
- Recommend and execute joint activities with key account partners in support of business/ sales/ marketing objectives and target
- Work closely with principals and industry players to grow key account partners and deliver business results
- Identify and develop potential regional business partners and manage them for sales and marketing activities
- Responsible to deliver Quarterly and Annual Sales Targets
- 3 – 5 years Sales & Marketing experience in IT and Telecommunications Industry
- Solution Sales experience in network related and telephony products preferred
- Recognized Business or Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Good command of English both oral and written, other spoken languages Mandarin, Cantonese and Bahasa Malaysia will be needed as well
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Results oriented, self-motivated, outgoing personality & positive attitude
Position available in PJ, Ipoh, Melaka, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu & JB
- The responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with sales, marketing and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
- To manage and to handle a set of distribution sales accounts
- To be responsible to achieve the sales quota provided by the company
- To be responsible to perform sales presentation and product demo
- To be responsible to perform periodical sales and marketing plan
- To be responsible to report sales and marketing information periodically
- Certificate / Diploma holders in relevant fields
- Preferred skill(s): analytical, meticulous, teamworker.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferred language(s): English, Chinese.
- At least 2 years in sales experience in IT hardware products, digital products eg. cameras, projectors etc, Telco prepaid cards
- Applicants must be willing to travel.
- must be adaptable and possess initiative
- *Familiar with Klang Valley area
- Min. 1 year working experience in despatch or similar fields
- *Hardworking, Trustworthy & Responsible
- *Possess Valid License & Own Transport
- #Biasa dengan kawasan Lembah Klang
- Minima 1 tahun pengalaman dalam despatch atau dalam jawatan yang sama
- #Rajin, Jujur dan Bertanggungjawab
- #Memilik lesen memandu yang sah
Enterprise Division is part of Dancom Technologies, specialising in Enterprise Businesses, Solutions and Applications.
Working in a small development team you’ll be taking the lead on projects, writing specifications, taking charge of the architecture and playing a pivotal role in the planning of all technical projects.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications
- Develop HTML5 application that is use from online to mobile devices
- Develop websites, communities and portals using PHP and other web technologies
- Maintain existing clients’ portfolio
Technically you’ll be well versed in HTML(5), CSS(3) and Java (Spring framework) (mandatory) and ideally have some experience with Python (Django) or PHP (Yii) but this is by no means a necessity. If you’ve got existing experience heading up a small team that would truly be the icing on the cake, but we’re just looking for someone who has the drive, ambition and good organisation skills required to be a successful Web Developer.
- Working experience with PHP (Yii) or Python (Django) language.
- Possess good project documentation, communication and people skills.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Work independently; manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines and set priorities, accordingly
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Telco Network Services
Telco Network Services caters to the network infrastructure needs of telecommunication operators, utility provider and oil and gas companies. We work across technologies, understanding the importance of convergence, with the know how to deliver seamless solutions to our customers.
Dancom specializes in the supply of products and services complete with full technical and logistics support. We are also constantly at work to become one of the region’s leading turnkey contractors in the telecommunication and IT fields, providing the supply, design and implementation of the systems – both hardware and software – right down to the installation, commissioning, training and after-sales support.
- Plan and manage sub-programs/project, or group of small projects, across all phases of the project life cycle
- Define detail plans, including planning for and locating project resources
- Identify inter-dependencies with other projects
- Design and Implement an organizational project structure that works effectively and maximizes efficiency.
- To carry out taking off works for BQ and other related telecommunications network matters on operation support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in IT hardware / Telecommunication / Electrical / Civil or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 year of working experience in the Telco field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in AutoCad is an added advantage.