Corporate Services is the operational department of Dancom
Based at :-
HQ, Selangor – Jalan 227B, Petaling Jaya
- Monitoring Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payment updating done timely
- Bank reconciliation
- Stock maintenance
- Stock reconciliation
- To take on other responsibilities as and when assigned by the Management
- Training will be provided
- Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy, Commerce or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Analytical, meticulous, team worker.
- must be adaptable and possess initiative
- Preferably specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Sales & Distribution
Dancom TT&L Telecommunications (M) Sdn Bhd, deals in the distribution of consumer goods and services ranging from prepaid calling cards to consumer premises equipment (CPE) for office communication and automation. The Distribution Group is further divided into: FMCG Card Division, Office Solutions Division, Network Systems Division and Service & Technical Division. Dancom also has set up a new Retailing Group that have a team of experienced and energetic product and brand managers who will be led and coached to achieve the company’s objectives and goals.
- Managing roadshow & events
- Conceptualize and implement marketing campaigns and activities to build and maintain high level of brand awareness
- Manage brand’s initiatives in IT / electrical / digital marketing, social media and out-of-home media
- Develop written and editorial content for advertisements
- Plan and execute marketing events for leads generation
- Work closely with design team in the development of marketing collaterals
- Liaise with operations team to carry out in-store. BTL promotions
- Monitor and ensure KPIs set are met by monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns and events
- Manage media budgeting
- Other ad-hoc and administrative support, as and when assigned
- Recognized Business / Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in managing roadshow & events
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer and database skills
- Able to travel
Position available in PJ, Ipoh, Melaka, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu & JB
- The responsible for gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with sales, marketing and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
- To manage and to handle a set of distribution sales accounts
- To be responsible to achieve the sales quota provided by the company
- To be responsible to perform sales presentation and product demo
- To be responsible to perform periodical sales and marketing plan
- To be responsible to report sales and marketing information periodically
- Certificate / Diploma holders in relevant fields
- Preferred skill(s): analytical, meticulous, teamworker.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferred language(s): English, Chinese.
- At least 2 years in sales experience in IT hardware products, digital products eg. cameras, projectors etc, Telco prepaid cards
- Applicants must be willing to travel.
- must be adaptable and possess initiative
- *Familiar with Klang Valley area
- Min. 1 year working experience in despatch or similar fields
- *Hardworking, Trustworthy & Responsible
- *Possess Valid License & Own Transport
- #Biasa dengan kawasan Lembah Klang
- Minima 1 tahun pengalaman dalam despatch atau dalam jawatan yang sama
- #Rajin, Jujur dan Bertanggungjawab
- #Memilik lesen memandu yang sah
To plan, execute and implement retail and event projects for all premium products.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES:
• Work with Group Retail team, Asia Retail Design Manager and Local Sales team to implement retail solutions with considerations to branded Retail Guidelines, Distributors/Retailers challenges and approvals
• Manage, prioritise and deliver all retail projects on a timely basis, including prototyping, production, costing and implementation, whether it is temporary, permanent, concept stores, shop-in-shop, events or exhibitions.
• Create and maintain project plans, timelines, and cost sheets for each project, ensuring that stakeholders are aware of any changes. Drive individual projects through to delivery, resolving day-to-day challenges – involving the right people at the right time.
• Manage demand planning, storage, deployment and installations for core in-store display system, plus all other projects as necessary. Maintain an up-to-date inventory list of all fixtures by market.
• Drive approval and acceptance of the project through all relevant areas of the business in regard to design, costing, production quality/details, and timing
• Provide guidance on suitability, practicality of the project to key stakeholders.
• Develop a process to work closely with Local Sales team and Distributors in maintaining high in-store quality across all existing stores. Touchup, replenish and replace parts and fixtures when necessary.
• Manage contractors in regards to material sourcing, fixtures deployment and installation.
• Quality checks and the resolution of any QC issues or installation snagging issues that may arise. Train contractors in meeting branded quality standards.
• Maintain a core base of suppliers that offer key deliverables – quality, flexibility, reliability and cost.
• Source new suppliers globally as and when required, and manage this process with Group Retail, Asia Retail Design Manager, Supplier Management/Finance, assisting with auditing suppliers and KPIs when required
• Work with the Legal and Procurement teams on costing, terms, supplier contracts and resolve any disputes that might arise
o Global Retail central team in the UK
o Asia Marketing team in Hong Kong
o Southeast Asia Business Development & Sales team
o Southeast Asia Finance team
• 3rd party
o Fixture Production Vendors
o Installation Vendors
Experience and Education
• Higher diploma or above in interior design or related field required
• 3 years + track record of delivering POP, merchandising and retail environments experience
• Project management, time management and people liaison skills
• Deliver multinational brand store rollout projects
• Working within a corporate structure involving both internal and supplier relationships
• Dealing with sourcing and overseas manufacturing issues
• Purchasing and negotiation skills
• Dealing with international logistics requirements including tax, import and duty implications
• Understanding of the use of materials and processes required for retail environment
• Understanding of technical drawings and specifications
• Understanding of print processes – litho, screen, digital
• Knowledge in project budgets and control
• Knowledge in environmental and recycling regulations
Skills and Competencies
• Curious and passionate about consumers and building brands
• Superb attention to detail; material produced is meticulously executed
• Broad thinker with strong analytical skills; ability to use market analysis to identify high potential opportunities
• Problem Solving; must be able to critically analyze and tackle problems and present viable solutions
• Passion; this person needs to be passionate about branded, technology and engineering.
• Entrepreneurial spirit; must be able to deal with ambiguity and willing to take risks as needed
• Strong communication skills; this person is able to present information (both written and oral) clearly and concisely. This person needs to be able to communicate clearly at all levels within an organization.
• Creativity; they need to be open to new ideas, adventurous and practical simultaneously.
• Driven by the desire to win and for continuous improvement
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally
• Fluency in English, Mandarin and/or Cantonese.
Enterprise Division is part of Dancom Technologies, specialising in Enterprise Businesses, Solutions and Applications.
Working in a small development team you’ll be taking the lead on projects, writing specifications, taking charge of the architecture and playing a pivotal role in the planning of all technical projects.
- Take ownership of daily project needs and communications
- Develop HTML5 application that is use from online to mobile devices
- Develop websites, communities and portals using PHP and other web technologies
- Maintain existing clients’ portfolio
Technically you’ll be well versed in HTML(5), CSS(3) and Java (Spring framework) (mandatory) and ideally have some experience with Python (Django) or PHP (Yii) but this is by no means a necessity. If you’ve got existing experience heading up a small team that would truly be the icing on the cake, but we’re just looking for someone who has the drive, ambition and good organisation skills required to be a successful Web Developer.
- Working experience with PHP (Yii) or Python (Django) language.
- Possess good project documentation, communication and people skills.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Work independently; manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines and set priorities, accordingly
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Telco Network Services
Telco Network Services caters to the network infrastructure needs of telecommunication operators, utility provider and oil and gas companies. We work across technologies, understanding the importance of convergence, with the know how to deliver seamless solutions to our customers.
Dancom specializes in the supply of products and services complete with full technical and logistics support. We are also constantly at work to become one of the region’s leading turnkey contractors in the telecommunication and IT fields, providing the supply, design and implementation of the systems – both hardware and software – right down to the installation, commissioning, training and after-sales support.
- Plan and manage sub-programs/project, or group of small projects, across all phases of the project life cycle
- Define detail plans, including planning for and locating project resources
- Identify inter-dependencies with other projects
- Design and Implement an organizational project structure that works effectively and maximizes efficiency.
- To carry out taking off works for BQ and other related telecommunications network matters on operation support.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in IT hardware / Telecommunication / Electrical / Civil or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 year of working experience in the Telco field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in AutoCad is an added advantage.